Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016 IAS Paper 1 2 GS CSAT download from its official website at upsc.gov.in.
IAS Answer Key 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will compose the IAS Preliminary Exam in the month of August 2016 to enlist the candidates who are qualified and are occupied with various common administrations posts like IAS, IPS, and so forth. A short time later, the association will discharge the separate Indian Administrative Services answer key for the preparatory exam on its official site gave underneath. Answer keys help the possibility to judge their execution before the genuine results are out. The Union Public Service Commission will take a long while before it issues the IAS answer key however the wannabes can experience the answer keys which are issued by the private honing organizations.
UPSC Prelims Exam Answer Key 2016
Direct connection for IAS Answer key will be posted on this site, and the candidates can see their answer key paper shrewd and set insightful. Consistently a substantial number of candidates apply for this exam as the vast majority favor government occupations instead of private employments. This exam is one of the hardest exams among the various exams. Along these lines, in the wake of showing up for the exam, individuals take particularly pressure identified with their outcome that is they will qualify the exam or not.
UPSC IAS 2016
The union open administration commissions is one story body sorting out various government exams and enlistment handle each year. This year Union open administration commission has composed one of its greatest exam on this year. The common administrations examination has been positioned number one in India as it is the hardest ever. This Civil administrations mains exam is the third hardest in the entire world subsequent to tailing All Souls Prize Fellowship Examination. The union open administration commission Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016 for complete arrangement both the papers general studies (gs) and inclination test (CSAT) accessible to download from all such celebrated guiding foundations. UPSC common administrations prelims examination occurred on seventh August 2016.
upsc.gov.in IAS pre exam answer key
Name of the Organisation : Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Exam : Civil services prelims exam.
Type of the Exam : OMR Sheet based Multiple Choice Questions.
Duration of the Exam : 2 hours each for every paper.
Number of Papers : 2 papers conducted on the same date.
Total Subjects : 2 main subjects. (General Studies and CSAT).
Dates of Exam : 7th August 2016.
Release Date of Answer Key : Available.
Release Date of Result : Available Soon.
UPSC Civil Services 2016 Preliminary Exam Marking Scheme:
- Total Mark of UPSC preliminary exam 2016 is 400.
- One mark for each correct response.
- Total number of questions is 400 each question is of 1 mark.
- Negative marking: One-third mark (-1/3) to be reduced for each incorrect response.
- More than one answer determined in a question will be assumed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Paper II is 33 percent.
How to calculate marks through the IAS Answer Key 2016?
The applicants can check their expected score by following the instructions given below and then adding the marks as per the Indian Administrative Services Answer key 2016:
- The applicants need to click any one of the following links given here to download the IAS answer key 2016.
- Download the answer key which matches the question paper code provided to you.
- Take a look at the exam pattern to calculate the marks in the exam.
- Start matching the answers one by one. It is advised to start from the beginning of the paper.
- Add marks to correct answers and reduce for the incorrect one.
- In the end, add all the positive marks and negative marks separately.
- Deduct the net negative marks from net positive marks.
- This is your predicted score in the exam.